Of all the website builders out there you just want one to suit your needs. Yet there are a lot of options and some of them even overwhelm you with the choice.
It can be a confusing affair, especially when there’s no clear reviewer consensus. In an environment like that, a refined website builder has emerged. Site123, as the name itself implies, specializes in simplicity and ease. This LA-based builder is less than 2 years old and one of the youngest in the arena.
Despite that, it’s managed to make a name for itself and snag customers from the competition. Is it right for you? Let’s find out.
* Cross-platform suite. You can design your web pages to look their best on a number of screen sizes and devices. All at the same time. This helps you cater a site friendly to everyone whether they’re on a PC, tablet or smartphone.
* Allows you to use its building tools FREE. Unlike other competitors who require a payment or subscription, you get a lot. This includes a free sub-domain, 500Mb of storage and 1 GB bandwidth. Free hardware resources like that are rare among website builders, so this is a clear plus.
* Drop down menus and drag and drop features. This service places a heavy emphasis on being able to create a website in minutes. As a result, they have interactive, easy to use tools.
* Built-in SEO features. Paid subscribers can get access to search engine optimization tools. These help your page rank higher up in search queries. That’s a built-in marketing tool many charges for separately.
* Free web hosting. Once you’re a paid subscriber, you get a domain, and they host it for you on their servers at no extra charge.
* Integrated tools and plugins. You can incorporate Google maps, social media, and other tools into your website at no extra cost.
* Lets you build a website with multi-language support even if you only know one.
* Membership grants you free images and icons to use. Most website builders only offer templates.
* No web page limit despite hosting your site for free.
* Also comes with free email features.
* Comes with built-in music tools so you can add various sound based features to your website.
Site123 takes its focus on simplicity quite seriously. As a result, they have only 2 plans on offer. These are your ‘Free’ plan and a paid ‘Premium’ plan. The ‘Premium’ plan also allows you to start your subscription free and then pay to upgrade if you like what you see.
This is quite convenient as it gives you everything you want regardless of what site you run. The ‘Free’ plan gives you a basic suite of building tools and is ideal for students or a small business website. The ‘Premium’ plan ups the storage to 10GB and the bandwidth to 5GB.
It also unlocks all available E-Commerce features letting you turn your site into a storefront. Most other website builders tend to charge more for this as part of a high tier plan. Beyond this, you can purchase more upgrades, but this largely adds more storage, bandwidth, and more available items to sell for E-Commerce.
|Price Per Month||No Charge||USD 9.80|
Site123 offers your typical 24/7 online support option. This includes a built-in chat feature, so you don’t have to wait for email responses. It adds a layer of convenience where other options require a more time-consuming exchange. Unfortunately, there’s no 24/7 telephone-based support. They also provide you with a number of video tutorials carefully explaining things.
*One of the best free website building tools around. Being able to build your site with free resources is a win. Best for students and small startups.
* A host of integrative features gives you more value for your money.
* SEO and E-Commerce features in a cheaply priced Premium plan are quite the plus.
*Focus on simplicity means options for professionals are lacking. For example, you cannot edit custom CSS scripts.
*E-Commerce features are better suited to small businesses only as they’re very simple.
Site123 is a newer but ambitious website builder that’s won praise for its focus on the average website owner. It’s affordable yet feature-rich ‘Premium’ plan is advantageous to those on a budget. Users can get advanced features without doling out loads of cash. This makes Site123 a firm competitor in the website builder market.